Wear proper attire for a comfortable, abrasion-free class.
- We suggest long, cotton leggings that are tight around the ankles. Shiny lycra/spandex material is slippery and should be avoided.
- A workout shirt that is long enough to stay tucked in will prevent fabric burns on your sides. The shirt should have sleeves long enough to cover the underarms. Leotards are best of all! You can purchase one in our gift shop.
- Metal jewelry of any kind is not permitted, including wedding rings, earrings, and necklaces.
- Deodorant is a requirement as a courtesy to other participants, and antiperspirant is encouraged as it protects the silk from dampness.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- If you wear glasses, use a sports strap to keep them secure.
- Aerials are practiced with bare feet, but you may wear socks during the warm up if desired.